Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ivanka Trump ,Raised to Be Responsible.

Photobucket



When you think of the offspring of the megarich, you probably think of them as spoiled, entitled, attention-seeking and insecure. You think of decadent dilettantes, tabloid headlines and, well, Paris Hilton.
That is why it's such a pleasant surprise to sit down with Ivanka Trump, the elegant, erudite, 27-year-old daughter of Donald and Ivana -- and the executive vice president of acquisition and development for the Trump Organization, as her family's company is known.

"I always knew that I was going to work for my father," she says. "This actually caused me some anxiety in college because when my friends were panicking about what they were going to do with their lives, I already knew. And I wondered: Maybe I'm not looking at all the options available to me? But I've always loved real estate."

Ivanka and her brothers, Donald Jr. and Eric, aren't altogether anomalous. The truth is that many, if not most, young scions of wealth and privilege have better things to do than simply party their lives away.



Click Here to See Video..

No comments:

Post a Comment