Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sunny Morning Tea

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I woke up this morning and only to find my daughter enjoying one of our new iittala’s Taika mugs. I caught her gazing outside, observing a Florida summer morning, while sipping on her cup of Chamomile Tea. I asked her, “Angelica what do you think of these new mugs?” She looked up at me with a wide grin and said, “Mom, these Mugs are Awesome!” I agree that these mugs are beautifully designed, and very light in your hand unlike other mugs which feel heavy. Just holding this mug makes you feel unique and fancy while you are enjoying your beverage. Don’t wait any longer, and experience for yourself this amazing feeling.


To Find This Product or others Visit this Website,

http://www.allmodernbaby.com/

1 comment:

  1. I left you something on my blog! An award! Go get it~

    ReplyDelete