Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Loco for Coco!



What makes coconut oil so special?

We have been using Coconut Oil for everything. It can be used for so many different things! Such as Hair and skin care, cooking, and prevents many diseases.It relieves stress, prevents heart disease, reduces risks of infections, cancers, diabetes and much more. Coconut Oil is also becoming popular for pets too.

We have been giving our dog Blue 2 tablespoons of coconut oil with his food, and he absolutely loves it! It has improved his health, and his coat has become more shiny and soft. We love using this oil on our hair and skin, you can really notice a difference.

Read more about Coconut Oil and it's benefits here: OrganicFacts.com
To Read More on Pet Nutrition using Coconut Oil Click Here: CoconutDiet.com

7 comments:

  1. I'll have to try coconut oil for my pugs. They need some shiny fur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the resource on pets, he is a lovie, god he's cute and his coat is so shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use coconut oil too. So many great health benefits! I use it in pie crust and it makes it so flaky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use it in cookies and in the tub and in unmentionable places...like my elbows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great advice. And Love the pic of Blue, I am a sleeping dog picture fan. He is beautiful.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, Following you back

    www.rawadventuresarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even I, I've been enjoying using coconut oil on my skin and hair. It never fails me. My skin's now softer, and my hair's shinier. Really! I got mine from this site: http://products.mercola.com/coconut-oil/ And I will surely continue to use coconut oil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe that this can Increase your power, support your coronary heart, and encounter other coconut essential oil benefits through consuming a pure coconut oil such as Refreshing Coast line Added Virgin Coconut Essential oil.

    ReplyDelete