Saturday, September 25, 2010

Always bring the king!








We are so glad to have received our David King Leather Backpack! We ordered it in the Café/Dark Brown color, and it’s adorable! This backpack also comes in colors Black and tan. Right when we started unraveling it from the box, first thing I noticed was the soft touch. You could touch it with you fingertips, and you just knew it was genuine leather. Doesn’t just feel like leather, but its smells like it too.

The size of this bag is perfect, not too big not too small. It has zippers on both front and back. There are even small pockets on both sides too. Once you open the main compartment you would be surprised to how much space there really is. Front pocket would be perfect for stuffing medium to small things like glasses, cell phone, passports/ID’s, snacks, and much more.

The great thing about this backpack is that you can use it as a one shoulder or as backpack straps. I prefer using the backpack straps, and it feels more comfortable for me. Wearing a backpack like this one makes you feel secure, while having your valuable items close to your body, rather then it hanging it to the side like a purse.

The backpack is made of vacquetta leather. It has a modern classy look, and it can be work for almost all occasions. Would be perfect to pair with a pair of jeans, skirt, or dress. Great to use while taking trips, or while sightseeing.

CSN stores have amazing products, which never fails to amaze us. We loved this cute backpack, and we know you will too. Want to get your own David King Backpack? Click Here

3 comments:

  1. I just found CSN stores. They are amazing, the only problem so much to choose from. Love the backpack. I just found your post on my blog, you have a great blog such fun. I am a new fan, I hope you will keep checking back. My daughter just went to Homecoming her first High School dance. I am feeling old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute bag. I think it'll make a great gift for my teen for xmas. I love soft leather, never could stand the shiny stiff version. Thanks for stopping by. Really like your blog and think it's great that it's a mother/daughter team effort. Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! Thanks for showing this! Coincidentally, I am having a $70 CSN Giveaway right now! You should pop on by and give it a whirl! I'm just checking out your blog from Mom Blogger's Club! Thanks again for the welcome! I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete